And while our Idylwood elections probably aren’t as controversial as the upcoming Presidential Election, they are important to Idylwood residents.
This year, absentee voting begins on July 26 and ends on August 13. The form of ballot is below. Choose the one most convenient to you. Instructions are below. Read them carefully; we want your vote to count!
- Download the form-fill 2016 Absentee Ballot below in whatever format is most convenient for you.
- Select your choice of candidates for Officers and Directors according to the ballot.
- Print your name, address and telephone number where indicated.
- Don’t forget to SIGN the ballot.
- Mail the signed ballot to ELECTION 2016, c/o STEVE PALMER, Post Office Box 9225, Houston, TX 77261-9225, or hand-deliver it to 6615 Meadowlawn, Houston, Texas 77023.
If you have any questions, please contact an Election Committee Member: Stephen Palmer [firstname.lastname@example.org]; Nancy Doyle [email@example.com]; or JoAnn Luco [firstname.lastname@example.org].