1828 North MacGregor Way (Resource Number 0123, not pictured) was built ca. 1940. The one-and-one-half-story, three-bay Colonial Revival-style house has been extensively altered. While the general Colonial Revival form is recognizable, changes include replacement brick veneer and siding, replacement of all of the windows and the door, porch alterations, probable roof alterations, and infill between the upper half-story dormers. Due to these alterations, the house is no longer intact and has lost its integrity. As a result, it does not contribute to the historic district.
6701 Sylvan Road (Resource Number 0287, not pictured) is at the northeast corner of Sylvan Road and Idylwood Drive. From the front, the house retains its Colonial Revival-style form. The two-story, three-bay house was originally side-gabled, and the symmetrical façade retains original features such as the original eight-over-eight wood sash windows and decorative door surround. A cross-gabled addition to the rear of the house doubles the square footage and joins the formerly detached garage to the main block. The separation of the original house and the addition has been blurred by the installation of replacement vinyl siding that extends between the two building phases. Due to these many changes, the house no longer retains its integrity and is noncontributing.
6638 Park Lane (Resource Number 0219, not pictured) was built ca. 1930. The one-and-one-half-story house was originally a Tudor Revival-style house with a porte cochere. The house was completely remodeled in 1993, and no longer resembles its original appearance. It has been covered with stucco, and all of the windows and doors have been replaced to create large expanses of glass. An unsympathetic tall gabled entry has been constructed, which is out of scale with the rest of the house. The original garage apartment at the rear of the house has also been remodeled. Due to these substantial alterations, the house and garage have lost their integrity and do not contribute to the historic district.
6735 Fairfield Street (Resource Number 0040, Photo 3) was built ca. 1940, and is one of three Monterrey-style houses in Idylwood. All three Monterrey style houses in Idylwood have been modified, either through changes to the materials or massing. The example on Fairfield Street is the most intact of the three. Oriented toward the southwest, it is a two-story, four-bay house with an irregular, roughly rectangular plan. It is wood frame on a slab foundation, with red brick cladding at the lower story, and replacement vinyl siding on the upper story. The southern façade is asymmetrical, and features a one-bay cantilevered second-story porch on the east bay, which is supported by replacement beams and covered by the primary roof. The western bay contains the single entry through a replacement door, and is covered by a shed roofed metal awning with ornamental metal posts. Most of the original windows have been replaced with aluminum sash with vinyl inserts. The first floor windows have brick sills, and all of the windows on the southern façade have applied shutters. The roof is a multi-part side gable covered with composition shingles. A one-story garage addition at the western side of the house postdates the original construction, but appears to have been built within the period of significance. The elevated landscape features grass, shrubs, old-growth trees, bedding plants, and a metal fence at the side yard. Because of the extensive alterations to the house, it has lost its integrity and is noncontributing to the historic district.