1745 Idylwood Drive (Resource Number 0050, not pictured) was built ca. 1940 in the Tudor Revival style. The one-story, three-bay house is oriented toward the west, and features an asymmetrical façade. Rectangular in plan, the house rests on a pier-and-beam foundation with decorative cast stone foundation vents, and is clad in polychromatic decorative brick with a gable end vent. The windows are one-over-one aluminum sash with brick sills. The single entry features a decorative surround, and the original wood panel door with fanlight. A concrete stoop extends from the entry. The medium pitch cross-gabled roof features flush eaves, and the roof is covered in composition shingles. The elevated landscape contains grass, shrubs, trees, and bedding plants, with brick wall. The house has been little altered and therefore retains its integrity and is a contributing element of the district. An original garage at the rear of the lot is little altered and continues in its historic function. It therefore also contributes to the historic district.
Primary Admin User