Save the Date
- Saturday, December 5 & Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 2PM to 4PM
- In order to follow COVID-19 best practices regarding gatherings, our Annual Holiday Party will transform into a food drive! This will be in lieu of our customary annual holiday party. All donations will go to the Houston Food Bank. This will still allow us to show our commitment to our Idylwood community and to others in our city.
Drop off your donations to:
- Patricia Hattenbach’s garage
- 1404 North MacGregor Way
- Houston, Texas
To make the biggest impact, the most-needed items are:
- Canned meat: tuna, chicken, Vienna sausages
- Canned proteins: meat stew with veggies/beans
- Canned pasta: with meat sauce or ravioli
- Canned fruit: in 100% juice or light syrup
- Canned vegetables: green beans, peas, corn, carrots, spinach, etc.
- Canned applesauce
If preferred, you may make a monetary donation at: