Your privacy is important to the Idylwood Civic Club. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Idylwood Civic Club collects, and the ways in which Idylwood Civic Club uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Idylwood Civic Club may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your IP address, the pages, and dates and times of your visit)
- information that you enter onto one of our forms (including registration, surveys, postings in our forums)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including email address and other demographic information that you provide when creating a userid)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including registration/reservation requests and payment transactions)
- any other information that you send to the Idylwood Civic Club
Using Personal Information
Idylwood Civic Club may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send emails regarding your transactions with the Idylwood Civic Club;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications regarding Idylwood events and related activities
Where Idylwood Civic Club discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Idylwood Civic Club may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Idylwood Civic Club will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Idylwood Civic Club will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Idylwood Civic Club is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This privacy statement was last updated on January 31, 2018.